Can I get my father’ sexual offender status changed?

Q: My father is 73 in poor health and I am trying to find a way to get him to be able to live in his home with my mother. He has been out of jail for over 2 years with no issues. Is there anything I can do to modify his conditions, so he would be able to move back? (McKeesport, PA)

A: There is too little information here. If for whatever reason one of the terms or conditions of his parole or probation is that he cannot live with your mother, you will need to ask the judge whose probation he is on or the PA Board of Parole and Probation. He may be out of the time limits to file a modification of sentence. However, much more information is needed so I suggest you contact him or his attorney.

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.