How can my wife drop a PFA against me?

Q: I have a 2-year PFA against me from my wife. She just emailed me a pretty sobbing story on how she was wrong. I refuse to reply or contact her by any means except by lawyer. Can it be any lawyer? Or how could I simply ask if she wants to speak. She really wants to drop the PFA. 90% of it was fabricated but I didn’t want any part of her, so I didn’t fight it. (Pittsburgh, PA)

A: Don’t trust her. The last client of mine that fell for this was dragged out his house in handcuff’s during a Penguins playoff game. Have your lawyer, or a lawyer, contact her lawyer or her, to see if she will sign off on a Motion to Vacate PFA.

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.