How do I find out what I owe on child support?

Q: I have been paying child support for 15 years. I have missed in the past but have lost my records when my house was foreclosed on. How do I find out what I really owe, instead of listening to her nutty attorney?

A: Do it on line by going to You can create an account and search for your case. If your case is in Allegheny County, you can also go to the Allegheny County Family Division at 440 Ross Street in downtown Pittsburgh. After you pass through the metal detectors, there is a help desk straight ahead.

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.