How do I get my estranged daughter to return my house keys that she has in her possession?

Q: My daughter got angry and caused me financial harm and no longer have any communicates with me. I asked for my house keys back since I no longer trust her not to do me harm. She has refused when asked for the keys by another family member on my behalf. She hasn’t ever lived with me at this address, but had keys in case of emergency, as I have health issues. She is very vindictive and will cause harm to other’s property when she gets angry. (Pittsburgh, PA)

A: Call a locksmith. Have the locks changed. You should have done this weeks ago. Get and alarm system if you are still worried. If she damages your property or threatens you with violence, consult with a lawyer or the police about filing a Petition under the Protection from

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.