She won’t move from my property

Q: I temporarily helped a person in July. She is staying in my motor home & refuses to leave. It’s now December and she refuses to pay at all. She owes for 3 months now. (West Newton, PA)

A: She is likely to be considered a tenant under the law and you will need to file an eviction complaint at the local District Justice office. They have forms and may be able to guide you on posting the 10-day notice and filing the eviction complaint for possession and rent owed.

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.