Someone used my name

Q: How do how do I get a ticket out of my name for driving without a license if I never had a license? I wasn’t driving and didn’t do this. (Pittsburgh, PA)

A: It sounds like you may have a defense. Unfortunately, you will need to appear in court and present it. I would consult with an attorney. It is unlikely that the perpetrator had the same identical car as you, looked the same as you, etc. Cross-examination of the officer by an attorney can establish mistaken identity. Also, you can raise an alibi witness defense if you can prove you were elsewhere at the date and time of the alleged caper.

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.