Underage drinking, again. Any advice?

Q: Can I get a third underage drinking charge changed to disorderly conduct?

A: With this being your third underage drinking case, you are unlikely to get a break. Generally, with the first violation of 18 Pa. C.S.A. 6308, you can receive a 90 driver’s license suspension, a one-year suspension with the second offense and a two-year suspension with the third. I don’t foresee the police cutting you such a break and I wouldn’t count on it. I would hire an attorney to see if you have a defense which may lead to a dismissal or force the police to offer such a deal you are looking for.

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.