Question about act 122?

Q: Can you complete act 122 without the parole office? I’m not on parole, also what is 21cf sent to PennDOT versus act 122? (Pittsburgh, PA)

A: You receive Act 122 clearance once all your drug and or alcohol treatment has been completed and all fines have been paid. You need to tell your probation officer. The DL-21DF is a PennDOT form which is sent by your County Clerk of Courts to notify PennDOT that all costs and fine have been paid. You can also call the Allegheny County Clerk of Courts and ask to speak to the Act 122 person.

If you feel like this issue relates to you, or a problem that you are experiencing, please contact me so that we can discuss your situation.